Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Packing for a trip..

Hey, y'all!


Sorry it has been so long since my last post-- life can be a bit busy, as you all know. I am heading out of town soon, and I wanted to share with you all how I pack. I don't know how others are with their outfits, but I place a huge emphasis on 'what to wear'.

What I do to make it easier when packing a suitcase is:

1. A few weeks or days before my trip, I plan out my outfits.

2. Grab my camera

3. Take pictures of each outfit

4. When packing, look back on my pictures and pack my outfits.

It may seem like a lot of work, but the day before you leave, it will take the guess work out of what you need to grab- because it's already done!

Here are my outfit choices for my upcoming trip:


Top: Target


Top: Target   Pants: Lauren Conrad from Kohl's



White linen pants: Target

Top: Old Navy Bottoms: Target

Top: Local Boutique Bottoms: Express



Maxi: Old Navy  Denim Vest: Levi's

If you notice, I use items more than once for various outfits. I paired my jean jacket with different maxi dresses. I will also wear my mint colored pants twice.

I will keep my shoes simple: two pairs of sandals for all the outfits!

I hope you all find this post to be helpful. Let me know what you do to make packing easier in the comments below!

Have a great night, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment