Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The start of it all..

Hi, y'all! 

Welcome to my blog. 

I am a stay at home mom who just needed an outlet to the crazy, everyday ventures mothers all go through. You know, the ones that can weigh us down, have us in tears, and sometimes leave us in a closet with chocolate: or is that just me?! ;-) My husband is in the Marine Corps, so we move every few years and just recently moved to our current home 2 months ago. While he is on Recruiting Duty, I am home trying to make sense of the everyday life and decided to create a blog. So here I am...

This past weekend I escaped out of the house (*gasp) to go see 'Moms' Night Out' and felt as though I was watching my own life on the big screen. I am living my dream: all I ever wanted to be was a mom, and I was blessed with 2 beautiful, healthy children. But at times I feel unhappy, and I just could not understand why I felt that way. I mean, how dare me, right?! This is when I thought I will share my feelings through words, in hopes of helping other moms feel like 'you're not alone'. 

I look forward to starting this venture of blogging. So, I hope some of you can follow in my own personal journey of motherhood and know that life may be a mess, but it's a beautiful mess... and so worth it!

Until next time... Bye y'all!


Lindsey 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment